Sunday, May 29, 2011

My NEW blog

Happy to find a new blogging site! 

I'm facing many new food challenges.  I've recently relocated  to the land of fried foods (please read my bio), soon will be traveling on the road again (for several weeks)  AND planted a new garden.  The garden is already yielding yellow squash, zucchini and eggplant.  All new and exciting food challenges. 

I'm convinced our bodies NEED good fuel to stay healthy.  It is NOT about denial, I LOVE food, think about it all the time and actually CRAVE good food.  I don't believe in the word DIET...simply NOT necessary. 

Follow my blog as I eat my way through the GREAT foods in life.  I'll be sharing lots of great and yet simple recipes.  I've also posted hundreds of recipes on grouprecipes.com and have a following of over a thousand people.  Look for me listed under "blondeberry".

Feel free to post recipes.  I love experimentation.   Happy eating!  Debbie

No comments: