1. Add 2 cups milk (or water) , 1/2 tsp. salt , and cinnamon to a saucepan. Bring this mixture to a boil.
2. Remove the pan from heat and slowly pour 1/2 cup of farina cereal into the hot mixture, stirring constantly as you add the cereal.
3. Return the pan to the stove top and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir the cereal as it comes to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and allow the cereal to simmer for four minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour the cooked cereal into serving bowls.
You may top this with brown sugar, agave, fruit or jam. This morning I stirred in almond butter, nutella and a bit more almond milk for a more liquid consistency.more about Farina, how to cook and its health properties: http://www.ehow.com/about_5136033_cooking-directions-farina.html