Saturday, June 16, 2012

CHICK-A FAT

chick-fil-a   No wonder obesity abounds.  I keep hearing there are many healthy options.  Perhaps, IF you eat broiled chicken, that technically may be true.  What if you are a pesco-vegetarian (eats fish but NO meat of any kind?) or God forbid...VEGAN!?!?

I recently found myself accompanying children (hey NOT my choice of restaurants) to Chick-fil-a.  The menu is basically chicken, chicken and chicken.  OK so not to worry, I'll buckle up and order a Caesar salad.  UGH!!!

The plastic container held romaine lettuce, much to large to eat without cutting, tons of cheese shreds and croutons.  I innocently dumped the bagged Caesar dressing onto the salad - something had to make it more palatable.  OMG!  Somewhere, in between tending to the children, I managed to check the dressing label.  How dare they!!!

I was so appalled, I took pictures.

please note, 33 g of FAT, 310 calories

WHY WOULD ANYONE KNOWINGLY EAT THIS?








No comments: